Birders book now for 2017
Visiting South-Western Ontario?
- Come and enjoy the beauty and serenity of our clean and friendly home near Lake Erie.
- Wake up to our homemade breakfast while watching one of our bird feeders and listening to the song of the finch or the oriole.
- After breakfast, feel free to take our bikes or canoe to explore the Provincial Park next door.
- A typical breakfast consists of fresh fruit, home-baked muffins and breads, a cooked entree, and beverages.
- Proud to be selected in Janette Higgins' final printed edition
- Our location via Google Maps
- All reservations need to be confirmed by us either on the phone or by email. See the reservations page for booking procedure.
By the Bay B&B, 493 Gregory Line, Wheatley, ON, Canada, N0P 2P0
Phone: 519-825-7729 |
Toll Free: 866-298-4322
Visit us at BB Canada | Email us
Updated 2016 JULY 25 MONDAY | Today is